- When kids are out on professional errands (boring!) we simply cannot wait for lunch at home.
- Full plates of three courses go uneaten (it's like sensory overload or something), but if i serve each item individually (veggies, pasta, applesauce,) they will clean their plates. Don't know why I keep forgetting that.
- As soon as I get out my art supplies to sketch with them, they are done with their materials and only interested in mine.
- When kids show interest in having a yard sale they will [happily] cast-off their stuff. I'm not too keen on holding a sale, but they want this, so I'm using it as a summer learning project: math, organization, business, negotiations, communications, and on and on. Do you think they can be persuaded to go the ebay route? Not likely.
- There is no point in making banana bread in this house without doubling the batch.
We're outta here for the July 4th holiday. celebrate independence! celebrate freedom!