The upcoming and ongoing. What follows is a dynamic list to strike through when accomplished, and (with equal excitement) add newly conceived projects.
THE BIG LIST OF THINGS TO MAKE
- when you were small book
- the little house book
- a well built life book
- the family bike ride book (or that's the way we roll?)
- the way we eat
- from the garden
- purse clasp photo album (to keep in my tote)
- christmas past book
- finish 100 reasons to love summer
- finish dec. daily 09 done!
- need to purchase and begin: general albums to place photos (above)
household sewing to make/finish
- patchwork pillows for family room
- kitchen tack board
- hang art and mirror in girls room
- picnic sets for the family
- apron to match kitchen stripe
- zipper pouches for all kinds of things
- monogrammed canvas travel totes for personal effects
- window treatments - white linen with ric rac
- window treatments - roman shades with strips of color
- kids bath window treatments + wall art
- checker board and checkers something like this
- finish felted wool mitten ornaments
- finish felted wool heart ornaments
- make felted wool stars
- flannel pajama/lounge pants (already have fabric)
- applique tees + towels
- kidlet wall pockets for M's room
- new bag for block storage in this style
- modern patchwork quilt for M's bed (??? considering this)
- daily art, daily sketch (I've been wanting to get back to an illustrative habit so badly. I know it's merely a matter of starting. I think a time will come. A time when I haven't just begun another new thing. Soon.
- creative collaboration - more on this later, (April '10 here)
- knit. a scarf.
- fingerless gloves.
- make leather tags - blind de-bossing?
- lounge pants (already have fabric)
- wool herringbone cape for fall
- corsage flower necklace like this
- a liverpool top